Quantcast

yammer oauth callback

sahataba
Hi,

i have tried to verify my app with yammer oauth, but im unable to make callback to my server, so that user doesn't have to manually enter verification code. Manual version works fine.

My code goes:

val url = "http://3h68.localtunnel.com/oauth_verify/"
val consumer = Consumer("??????","???????")
val h = new Http
val yammer = (:/("www.yammer.com") / "oauth").secure
val rt = h(yammer / "request_token" << callback(url) <@ consumer as_token)

i tried two options but neither of them produce callback
val authURI = (yammer / "authorize" with_token rt).to_uri
val authURI = (yammer / "authorize" << callback(url) with_token rt).to_uri

produced uri is:
https://www.yammer.com/oauth/authorize?oauth_token=8gSwtp4Des0LNl0KZs2ceA

i also tried to change callback with Map("oauth_callback" -> url)

Another option i tried was to set callback inside yammer application configuration. But also no luck.

Rudolf

Re: yammer oauth callback

Matthew Riley
Hi, did you manage to get this working? I'm experiencing the same issue...

Re: yammer oauth callback

sahataba
Hi,

i think that i changed to the oauth 2.0 protocol. It is much simpler.
And also i coded callback url in string.
Something like   def auth = "http://www.yammer.com/dialog/oauth?client_id=" + clientKey + "&redirect_uri=" + "http://localhost:8080/oauth_verify"

Also i didn't need localtunnel thing. And i didn't need any extra configuration for yammer app, on their site.

Rudolf