oauth_callback in the Authorization header

d6y

oauth_callback in the Authorization header

d6y
CONTENTS DELETED
The author has deleted this message.

Re: oauth_callback in the Authorization header

Hi Richard, have to asked lovefilm about the problem, in the overlong time that I have taken to reply to this message? According to the spec they should accept callback as a parameter. If they're unwilling or unable to do this, however, there's no harm done in making Dispatch more accommodating.

Nathan
d6y

d6y

CONTENTS DELETED
The author has deleted this message.

Re: oauth_callback in the Authorization header

Cool, glad that fixed it!
Nathan