google groups?

andyczerwonka
Any chance this forum could be moved to Google Groups?  It's a much nicer environment and works great on Android too.  Just wondering...

Re: google groups?

On 04/12/2011 07:49 PM, andyczerwonka [via Databinder] wrote:
> Any chance this forum could be moved to Google Groups?  It's a much
> nicer environment and works great on Android too.  Just wondering...

I really only use it through email. And, I guess they have changed
things because google groups used to be unreadable on android, that was
one of the main reasons I've avoided using it. That and the spam.

Re: google groups?

andyczerwonka
It's much better now.  No spam either.  Anyway, not worries, I just thought I'd ask.

http://www.groups.google.com/support/bin/answer.py?hl=en&answer=1046906

I like that you can upload images and files too - that help sometime when discussing an issue.

Re: google groups?

andyczerwonka
btw, you can also post via email.