dispatch source and doc not in maven repo

dispatch source and doc not in maven repo

oatkinson
Why aren't the dispatch sources and docs in the maven repo with the jars?

Re: dispatch source and doc not in maven repo

On Apr 27, 2010, at 12:24 PM, oatkinson [via Databinder] wrote:
> Why aren't the dispatch sources and docs in the maven repo with the jars?

Because they aren't put there by the current build process. sbt was not able to publish sources and docs back when I was coding the Dispatch build. I *think* it can do at least the sources now, maybe someone can look into it and come up with the right config override. Otherwise I'll do it when I get a chance. :)

Nathan