basic oauth example

Jack Widman
Can I see a basic example of how to make a  get request with oauth using dispatch?
Thnx.

Re: basic oauth example

Yes, there's an example in OAuthSpec:

http://sourced.implicit.ly/net.databinder/dispatch-oauth.test/0.7.8/OAuthSpec.scala.html

Nathan

On 01/06/2011 02:56 PM, Jack Widman [via Databinder] wrote:
Can I see a basic example of how to make a  get request with oauth using dispatch?
Thnx.

View message @ http://databinder.3617998.n2.nabble.com/basic-oauth-example-tp5896956p5896956.html
To start a new topic under Databinder, email [hidden email]
To unsubscribe from Databinder, click here.

Re: basic oauth example

Jack Widman
Nathan,

I'm getting this error when I try to compile that example.

 Source analysis: 13 new/modified, 0 indirectly invalidated, 0 removed.
[info] Compiling main sources...
[error]
/Users/jack/work/wanthq/src/main/scala/com/wanthq/snippet/ApiManager.scala:21:
value must_== is not a member of
scala.collection.immutable.Map[String,String]
[error]           _ must_== (payload)
[error]           ^
[error] one error found

I included what I thought were the relevant lines from the sbt project file
for bdd. Do you know what the problem is here?
Thnx.

Jack

Re: basic oauth example

Jack Widman
btw, reading 'OAuth, here she comes' at the moment...

Re: basic oauth example

The interfaces may have changed a bit since then but it could still be helpful.
Nathan

"Jack Widman [via Databinder]" <[hidden email]> wrote:

>btw, reading 'OAuth, here she comes' at the moment...

Re: basic oauth example

Yeah, that's part of specs. You can leave out that line.
Nathan

"Jack Widman [via Databinder]" <[hidden email]> wrote:

>Nathan,
>
>I'm getting this error when I try to compile that example.
>
> Source analysis: 13 new/modified, 0 indirectly invalidated, 0 removed.
>[info] Compiling main sources...
>[error]
>/Users/jack/work/wanthq/src/main/scala/com/wanthq/snippet/ApiManager.scala:21:
>value must_== is not a member of
>scala.collection.immutable.Map[String,String]
>[error]           _ must_== (payload)
>[error]           ^
>[error] one error found
>
>I included what I thought were the relevant lines from the sbt project
>file
>for bdd. Do you know what the problem is here?
>Thnx.
>
>Jack

Re: basic oauth example

Jack Widman