Quantcast

accessing a REST server that uses ambient NTLM

accessing a REST server that uses ambient NTLM

andyczerwonka
I'm writing a Lift application that will need to make HTTP requests to a REST server.  The REST server uses CSV.  It also requires ambient NTLM authentication.  I want to make the resquest to the server, transform the response to json, and fire it back to the browser.

Q1: is dispatch-http all I need, and,
Q2: any idea how to deal with the HTLM auth?

Re: accessing a REST server that uses ambient NTLM

andyczerwonka
Also, I brought in dispatch-http via SBT and for some reason 'import dispatch._' does not resolve.

On 04/12/2011 04:34 PM, Andy Czerwonka [via Databinder] wrote:
> Also, I brought in dispatch-http via SBT and for some reason 'import
> dispatch._' does not resolve.

You need to run the "update" action in sbt, if you have not.

Re: accessing a REST server that uses ambient NTLM

andyczerwonka
ya, did that.. the jars are there.... very weird.

Re: accessing a REST server that uses ambient NTLM

andyczerwonka
ha.. it was ensime acting up...