Quantcast

Who's Using Unfiltered?

I started a new documentation page to list projects and companies that are using Unfiltered.
https://github.com/n8han/Unfiltered/blob/master/docs/99.markdown

Kicked it off with a few things, hope some other people will add a few more before I push it to the docs server.

Re: Who's Using Unfiltered?

Dustin Whitney
The docs are looking good!

On Wed, May 18, 2011 at 12:18 AM, n8han [via Databinder] <[hidden email]> wrote:
I started a new documentation page to list projects and companies that are using Unfiltered.
https://github.com/n8han/Unfiltered/blob/master/docs/99.markdown

Kicked it off with a few things, hope some other people will add a few more before I push it to the docs server.

http://databinder.3617998.n2.nabble.com/Who-s-Using-Unfiltered-tp6375456p6375456.html
To start a new topic under Unfiltered, email [hidden email]
To unsubscribe from Unfiltered, click here.

Re: Who's Using Unfiltered?

On 05/18/2011 04:28 AM, Dustin Whitney [via Databinder] wrote:
> The docs are looking good!

Thanks! I think these have reached the point that it would be helpful to
add some hierarchical support to pamflet. I still want it to be linear,
fundamentally, but the "Silly Store" and two pages preceding are meant
to be read together as a section. If I add many more of those without
TOC support for sections it's going to get confusing. But in general, I
think the format is a success. The really sweet thing will be to have
mobile optimized stylesheets and scripts that respond to page flipping
gestures!