Using dataBinder with SQL agregate select

Using dataBinder with SQL agregate select

feichau
Hi,

I need to show a report that runs a SELECT with SUM, COUNT for some fields using group by. Is it possible to use HibernateProvider passing a query and queryCount?

Best regards,

Pedro Chau

Re: Using dataBinder with SQL agregate select

feichau
Hi,

Can anyone help me with hibernateProvider using query and querycount?

I have a table with calls and want to show a report showing how many calls was made by day:

Table calls (
  call_time timestamp,
  phone varchar(20),
  status int,
  duration time
)

I want to use a select:
SELECT TO_TIMESTAMP(TO_CHAR(CALL_TIME,'YYYYMMDD'), 'YYYYMMDD') AS Day, count(*)
FROM calls
group by Day;

Is it possible to use it with hibernateProvider?

Any help is welcome.

Thanks,

Pedro Chau