Usage of DELETE

ssuravarapu
I'm trying to do a HTTP DELETE and found a DELETE method in HTTP.scala. I've tried a couple of ways but couldn't invoke it to its satisfaction. Is there an example of how I can use this generator?

Sorry for the n00b question.

Re: Usage of DELETE

Hi, it's pretty similar to the way the POST method is invoked here:
http://databinder.net/sxr/dispatch-twitter/0.7.3/main/Twitter.scala.html#7404

With the operator precedence rules it's better to stack alphabetic methods at the beginning and follow them with your path spec, etc. When you execute the Handler you should see a DELETE in the console log.

Nathan

On 5/9/10 6:51 PM, ssuravarapu [via Databinder] wrote:
I'm trying to do a HTTP DELETE and found a DELETE method in HTTP.scala. I've tried a couple of ways but couldn't invoke it to its satisfaction. Is there an example of how I can use this generator?

Sorry for the n00b question.

View message @ http://databinder.3617998.n2.nabble.com/Usage-of-DELETE-tp5028115p5028115.html
To start a new topic under Databinder, email [hidden email]
To unsubscribe from Databinder, click here.

Re: Usage of DELETE

ssuravarapu
Thanks! That helped. I was trying to stack DELETE towards the end, and (as you suggested) operator precedence rules made it difficult.