Twitter's content type header change

HRJ

Twitter's content type header change

HRJ
Hi,

Will this affect "us the dispatchers" in any way:
http://groups.google.com/group/twitter-development-talk/browse_thread/thread/3c859b7774b1e95d

?

cheers,
Harshad

Re: Twitter's content type header change

Hi Harshad,

Good question. I can't think of any way that it would; the Dispatch oauth implementation doesn't look at the content type. If you want to be completely certain you can add that header that they reference to the token exchange requests, by copying the dispatch.twitter.Auth objects using <:<. I would do it myself but I'm leaving for a trip very soon. If there is a problem, I can certainly get a fix out before April 20th.

Nathan
HRJ

Re: Twitter's content type header change

HRJ
Thanks Nathan for your quick response!

I am content with your assurance for now.

Will try with the custom header when time allows, and report back.