Transform from dispatch.Promise[T] to akka.dispatch.Future[T]

Transform from dispatch.Promise[T] to akka.dispatch.Future[T]

Dustin Whitney
Anyone know of an easy way to transform a dispatch.Promise to a akka.dispatch.Future[T]?

I have an interface that requires I implement an method with a return type of akka.dispatch.Future[T] and I'm making dispatch calls inside that return dispatch.Promise[T]. The only way I can get a transformation is to block on the dispatch promise and wrap it back up in a Future, which is obviously bad.

Thoughts?