Porting Databinder to wicket 1.5

rhansen
Hello all,

Is there anybody out there willing to help me port + test databinder for wicket 1.5 ?

I have a couple of modules going along for in git fork, but the changes in wicket are big enough to require some serious work and extensive testing...
----
Rodolfo Hansen
KindleIT Software Development S.R.L.
www.kitsd.com

Re: Porting Databinder to wicket 1.5

bgoldowsky
I'd love to see this happen, and could at least help test.  Once I get more experience with 1.5 I may be able to help with implementation but at the moment I don't have the necessary knowledge.

Re: Porting Databinder to wicket 1.5

vrozkovec
Hallo,
I would like to help, what can I do?

Re: Porting Databinder to wicket 1.5

rhansen
I have an experimental port in github. Also Fausto Bencosme has been working on version that includes JPA2. I will ask him about it.
----
Rodolfo Hansen
KindleIT Software Development S.R.L.
www.kitsd.com

Re: Porting Databinder to wicket 1.5

jbrookover
rhansen wrote
I have an experimental port in github. Also Fausto Bencosme has been working on version that includes JPA2. I will ask him about it.
I would also like to see this.  Plus, I have some changes in my local github that port Databinder to later versions of Hibernate.  They aren't complete and somewhat minor (integers to longs).  There are several deprecated Hibernate items, too, that I haven't removed.

Jake

Re: Porting Databinder to wicket 1.5

rhansen
Ok, if we move the package namespace, I can push the code into maven central.

Nathan, can you register net.databinder in oss.sonatype.org ?

I think the proyect still has alot of room to grow from where it was last worked on.

On Fri, Jul 1, 2011 at 11:11 AM, jbrookover [via Databinder] <[hidden email]> wrote:
rhansen wrote:
I have an experimental port in github. Also Fausto Bencosme has been working on version that includes JPA2. I will ask him about it.
I would also like to see this.  Plus, I have some changes in my local github that port Databinder to later versions of Hibernate.  They aren't complete and somewhat minor (integers to longs).  There are several deprecated Hibernate items, too, that I haven't removed.

Jake

http://databinder.3617998.n2.nabble.com/Porting-Databinder-to-wicket-1-5-tp5753192p6538123.html
To start a new topic under Toolkit for Wicket, email [hidden email]
To unsubscribe from Toolkit for Wicket, click here.

--
-------
Rodolfo Hansen
www.kitsd.com

Re: Porting Databinder to wicket 1.5

vrozkovec
Hallo,
sorry for not getting back sooner.
So what exactly needs to be done to make Databinder work with wicket 1.5, now going from RC to 1.5.0?
I would like to see this happen and can offer some time to help with that, but I would also appreciate some pointers to know where to start.

Thank you.