Page Expired in BEA Weblogic 9.2 with AuthDataApplication

Page Expired in BEA Weblogic 9.2 with AuthDataApplication

mario.aixel
I was testing the DataSignInPanel (databinder 1.2.1) with BEA weblogic 9.2 and I keep getting a Page Expired error whenever I link to the login page or if I submit the SigninForm. If I test my same application under jetty, I get no problems. I use the same jdbc pool with hibernate and I have deployed other wicket/databinder aplications to the same BEA app server with no problem. I'm using AuthDataApplication with nothing particulary fancy. Base from what I read on the wicket-user forums, I configured my weblogic.xml file to include the following:
  • persistent-store-type: replicated_if_clustered
  • tracking-enabled: true
The error that I'm getting is: WicketMessage: unable to find component with path signinSocket:signInForm on stateless page [Page class = net.gencat.accesnet.portal.web.panels.accesSistema.PortalMockPage, id = 0, version = 0] it could be that the component is inside a repeater make your component return false in getStatelessHint() Root cause: org.apache.wicket.WicketRuntimeException: unable to find component with path signinSocket:signInForm on stateless page [Page class = net.gencat.accesnet.portal.web.panels.accesSistema.PortalMockPage, id = 0, version = 0] it could be that the component is inside a repeater make your component return false in getStatelessHint() at org.apache.wicket.request.target.component.BookmarkableListenerInterfaceRequestTarget.processEvents(BookmarkableListenerInterfaceRequestTarget.java:148) at org.apache.wicket.request.AbstractRequestCycleProcessor.processEvents(AbstractRequestCycleProcessor.java:91) at org.apache.wicket.RequestCycle.processEventsAndRespond(RequestCycle.java:1175) at org.apache.wicket.RequestCycle.step(RequestCycle.java:1252) at org.apache.wicket.RequestCycle.steps(RequestCycle.java:1353) at org.apache.wicket.RequestCycle.request(RequestCycle.java:493) at org.apache.wicket.protocol.http.WicketFilter.doGet(WicketFilter.java:355) at org.apache.wicket.protocol.http.WicketFilter.doFilter(WicketFilter.java:200) at weblogic.servlet.internal.FilterChainImpl.doFilter(FilterChainImpl.java:42) at weblogic.servlet.internal.WebAppServletContext$ServletInvocationAction.run(WebAppServletContext.java:3242) at weblogic.security.acl.internal.AuthenticatedSubject.doAs(AuthenticatedSubject.java:321) at weblogic.security.service.SecurityManager.runAs(SecurityManager.java:121) at weblogic.servlet.internal.WebAppServletContext.securedExecute(WebAppServletContext.java:2010) at weblogic.servlet.internal.WebAppServletContext.execute(WebAppServletContext.java:1916) at weblogic.servlet.internal.ServletRequestImpl.run(ServletRequestImpl.java:1366) at weblogic.work.ExecuteThread.execute(ExecuteThread.java:209) at weblogic.work.ExecuteThread.run(ExecuteThread.java:181) If there is anything else that I could be doing wrong, please let me know. References: - session-descriptor

Re: Page Expired in BEA Weblogic 9.2 with AuthDataApplication

Is your login page set to be stateless, somehow? That form won't work on a stateless page, for sure, but it should be making the whole page stateful by default.

Re: Page Expired in BEA Weblogic 9.2 with AuthDataApplication

mario.aixel
This definitely has to do with my own setup and has nothing to do with Databinder. Still it is an interesting mode of failure. I'll keep investigating...