Kudos to Dispatch -- implemented entire Klout API in < 2 hours

Kudos to Dispatch -- implemented entire Klout API in < 2 hours

bmaso
Once I understood all the abstractions, types, and how the API works, it took me just under 2 hours to implement all available RESTful APIs exposed by Klout (developer.klout.com).

Great stuff! Thanks for implementing!

Best regards,
Brian Maso
brian at blumenfeld dash maso (.) com

Re: Kudos to Dispatch -- implemented entire Klout API in < 2 hours

Awesome, thanks man!

On 8/24/10 12:11 PM, bmaso [via Databinder] wrote:
Once I understood all the abstractions, types, and how the API works, it took me just under 2 hours to implement all available RESTful APIs exposed by Klout (developer.klout.com).

Great stuff! Thanks for implementing!

Best regards,
Brian Maso
brian at blumenfeld dash maso (.) com

View message @ http://databinder.3617998.n2.nabble.com/Kudos-to-Dispatch-implemented-entire-Klout-API-in-2-hours-tp5457512p5457512.html
To start a new topic under Databinder, email [hidden email]
To unsubscribe from Databinder, click here.