Quantcast

JPA1 Models implementation

rhansen
Hi all,

I just started a small implementation of databinder-models for JPA 1.

Alot of functionality has to be removed due to JPA 1 shortcommings, and I haven't tested out the code very well, but at least so you know its there:

Please let me know of any patches, ideas....

http://github.com/kryptt/databinder-models-jpa1
----
Rodolfo Hansen
KindleIT Software Development S.R.L.
www.kitsd.com

Re: JPA1 Models implementation

Wow, this is really great!

It looks like you've set this up to run inside the main project; would it be easier to branch from that, and integrate it directly? I'm thinking, yes, so I went ahead and pushed it to github so it's easy to fork:
http://github.com/n8han/Databinder-for-Wicket

Re: JPA1 Models implementation

rhansen
Cool, I'll do ahead and work with a fork of the main project then.
----