How do I set a proxy host for an https conection?

How do I set a proxy host for an https conection?

Isosceles
I'm trying to get Fiddler to with with Dispatch.
I've tried setting the http.proxyHost and http.proxyPort parameters, but it doesn't seem to work.

Thanks!

Re: How do I set a proxy host for an https conection?

On 08/04/2011 12:08 AM, Isosceles [via Databinder] wrote:
> I'm trying to get Fiddler to with with Dispatch.
> I've tried setting the http.proxyHost and http.proxyPort parameters,
> but it doesn't seem to work.

I'm not sure why it wouldn't this is the effective code:
https://github.com/n8han/Databinder-Dispatch/blob/master/http/src/main/scala/ConfiguredHttpClient.scala#L16

You're using the standard (not nio) dispatch-http / dispatch.Http right ?

Re: How do I set a proxy host for an https conection?

Isosceles
It hits that code, and I get a CONNECT line in fiddler, but it doesn't record the POST request. I wrote the same code in C# and Fiddler has an additional line with the POST request.

Re: How do I set a proxy host for an https conection?

Isosceles
My mistake - it's a setting in Fiddler. My C# equivalent code went through an http port.