Databinder 1.3.1

rhansen
Hi,

We would like to help maintain databinder, I have a few changes on github to use the newer versions of wicket and hibernate, also the start of a JPA1 client, and we are planning on starting JPA2 and JDO implementations.

We are very interested in keeping the databinder wicket library up to date, as well as helping out with new functionality and servicing newer use cases...
----
Rodolfo Hansen
KindleIT Software Development S.R.L.
www.kitsd.com

Re: Databinder 1.3.1

rhansen wrote
We would like to help maintain databinder, I have a few changes on github to use the newer versions of wicket and hibernate, also the start of a JPA1 client, and we are planning on starting JPA2 and JDO implementations.

We are very interested in keeping the databinder wicket library up to date, as well as helping out with new functionality and servicing newer use cases...
Awesome. I can pull those in no problem. Actually, I can give you push access if you want it.

Re: Databinder 1.3.1

rhansen
Yeah, cool.

On Thu, Oct 14, 2010 at 3:51 PM, n8han [via Databinder] <[hidden email]> wrote:
rhansen wrote:
We would like to help maintain databinder, I have a few changes on github to use the newer versions of wicket and hibernate, also the start of a JPA1 client, and we are planning on starting JPA2 and JDO implementations.

We are very interested in keeping the databinder wicket library up to date, as well as helping out with new functionality and servicing newer use cases...
Awesome. I can pull those in no problem. Actually, I can give you push access if you want it.

Nathan

View message @ http://databinder.3617998.n2.nabble.com/Databinder-1-3-1-tp5636844p5636885.html
To start a new topic under Toolkit for Wicket, email [hidden email]
To unsubscribe from Toolkit for Wicket, click here.

----
Rodolfo Hansen
KindleIT Software Development S.R.L.
www.kitsd.com

Re: Databinder 1.3.1

Done!

rhansen wrote:
We would like to help maintain databinder, I have a few changes on github to use the newer versions of wicket and hibernate, also the start of a JPA1 client, and we are planning on starting JPA2 and JDO implementations.

We are very interested in keeping the databinder wicket library up to date, as well as helping out with new functionality and servicing newer use cases...
Awesome. I can pull those in no problem. Actually, I can give you push access if you want it.

Nathan

View message @ http://databinder.3617998.n2.nabble.com/Databinder-1-3-1-tp5636844p5636885.html
To start a new topic under Toolkit for Wicket, email [hidden email]
To unsubscribe from Toolkit for Wicket, click here.

----
Rodolfo Hansen
KindleIT Software Development S.R.L.
www.kitsd.com

View message @ http://databinder.3617998.n2.nabble.com/Databinder-1-3-1-tp5636844p5636907.html
To start a new topic under Databinder, email [hidden email]
To unsubscribe from Databinder, click here.

Re: Databinder 1.3.1

bgoldowsky
Databinder 1.3.1 doesn't seem to be available from the maven repository - did these updates ever get incorporated?

Boris