Cookies and https

tbje
For connections over unsecured http the http object will store cookies and send them along for successive requests.
val http = new Http
val req = :/ "mysite.com" / "login" << Map("username" -> "my-name", "password" -> "my-pass")
http (req >:> {_.foreach(println)}) // prints setCookie
http.client.getCookieStore  // contains the cookie

However for connections over https this does not seem to be the case:
http (req.secure >:> {_.foreach(println)}) // prints setCookie
http.client.getCookieStore // does not contain the cookie

Any ideas?

Thanks for a great library!