Can't find a working dispatch-lift-json

Nolan Darilek
Wondering if maybe the Lift 2.0 release means the various 2.0M? releases were removed? I've tried switching my SBT build Scala version from RC3 to RC5,6 and even 7, but I can't find lift-json for any of those versions and, as such, dispatch-lift-json can't be found for 2.8. Am I missing something?

Thanks.

Re: Can't find a working dispatch-lift-json

On 07/02/2010 01:10 AM, Nolan Darilek [via Databinder] wrote:
> Wondering if maybe the Lift 2.0 release means the various 2.0M? releases
> were removed? I've tried switching my SBT build Scala version from RC3
> to RC5,6 and even 7, but I can't find lift-json for any of those
> versions and, as such, dispatch-lift-json can't be found for 2.8. Am I
> missing something?

Nothing has changed that I know of. I've published Dispatch for RC7 and
dispatch-lift-json should resolve to this artifact for lift-json:

http://databinder.net/repo/net/liftweb/lift-json_2.8.0.RC7/2.0-M5/

Are you getting an error that lift-json can't be found, and if so, do
you see URLs like the one above in the "tried" messages? You do need
databinder.net as a secondary repository in your project; I publish
these 2.8.0.x lift-json artifacts unofficially, to my repository only.

Re: Can't find a working dispatch-lift-json

Nolan Darilek
Oh, duh!

Sorry, I just copied the Dispatch val from another SBT project,and the repository definition was higher up in the build configuration, so it totally skipped my mind. Then, with Lift 2.0 having just been released, I thought that maybe the milestone releases had been removed for some reason.

OK, all works well now. Sorry for the silliness.