Accessing Google Anlaytics API's with Dispatch

Accessing Google Anlaytics API's with Dispatch

Bill Atkins
I'd like to do some analysis on my Google Analytics data and I'm considering using the new, rebooted Dispatch.

Are there any examples that access Analytics or even Google APIs in general? Does Dispatch support OAuth2?

Thanks!

Re: Accessing Google Anlaytics API's with Dispatch

Hi Bill, could you re-ask in the newer google group?
https://groups.google.com/forum/?fromgroups#!forum/dispatch-scala

On 07/26/2012 09:59 AM, Bill Atkins [via Databinder] wrote:
I'd like to do some analysis on my Google Analytics data and I'm considering using the new, rebooted Dispatch.

Are there any examples that access Analytics or even Google APIs in general? Does Dispatch support OAuth2?

Thanks!

http://databinder.3617998.n2.nabble.com/Accessing-Google-Anlaytics-API-s-with-Dispatch-tp7572466.html
To start a new topic under Databinder, email [hidden email]
To unsubscribe from Databinder, click here.
NAML